- This event has passed.
MEN’S STUDY | David: Man After God’s Heart
May 10 @ 6:00 am - May 17 @ 7:30 pm CDTFree
The goal for this 6 week study is to help men develop a deeper understanding of what it means to be a man after God’s heart, and to apply the principles of David’s life to their own lives, so that they can grow in their relationship with God, become more like Christ and be a positive influence in their families, communities and workplaces.
Our objectives are:
- To understand the characteristics of David that made him a man after God’s heart
- To learn from David’s experiences of faith, failures and successes
- To gain insight into how David’s relationship with God can be a model for our own lives
- To discover how to cultivate a heart that truly seeks after God
- To develop a deeper understanding of the importance of repentance and forgiveness in our walk with God
- To gain a sense of accountability and fellowship with the group in the process of growing in the knowledge and character of David, a man after God’s heart.