Welcome to the Creative and Communications Request Process for Cityview!
Our goal is to make it easy for everyone to get what they need when they need it. Before you fill out one of the forms below, there are a few requirements that will need to be met:
- Is this in the correct time frame? The Communications Team needs at least 2 weeks to complete most projects, but requests that you submit your Request Form one month before your promotional deadline. Ideally, requests are submitted 2 months before the event or promotional campaign starts. Forms that do not honor the time frame are not guaranteed to be supported.
- Have you thought about a promotional plan? How do you want to spread the word? Take a minute and create a promotional plan that answers the following questions:
- How do I want to spread the word? Social Media, Flyers/Handouts, Weekly Email Feature, Service Hosting, T-shirts, etc.
- If you would like help in crafting a Promotional Plan, click here to schedule a meeting with the Communications Team.
- Do you have inspiration pictures? The best way to get a quality product that fits your vision is to share inspiration pictures. Do a little work beforehand to gather 2-4 inspiration images (or videos if you want a video to be made) to share with the Design Team. You can resource these images from Pinterest, other churches, or your favorite brands. You can get inspiration from anywhere!
If you answered YES! to all of these questions, then you’re ready to move onto the form and actually submit your request. When filling out the form, please give as many details as possible! If you have any questions about the form, please don’t hesitate to ask a question. Let’s get to work!
It’s important to note that our team has final say on the overall design and style of the product. You can trust that we are keeping up with current trends, thinking about the audience (who this is for), and listening to your input to collaborate well Overall, our team strives to create products that reflect the overall brand of Cityview as well as communicate your message effectively.
To Check the status of an existing project, you can find the project management timeline here: