Intro to the Book of Romans
Scripture: Romans 1:1–1:7
Why do a long study through one book of the Bible?
Why the book of Romans?
Overview of the Book of Romans
Who wrote this book?
- Slave of Jesus: confession of _________________
- Called as an apostle: confession of _________________
Who was he writing to?
To all the saints in Rome (1:7)
- Collection of many __________________________
- Facing difficult __________________________
What is the core message of this book?
The Gospel (1:2-6)
- The Gospel ___________________ in God. (1:1)
- The Gospel is ___________________ in all of Scripture. (1:2)
- The Gospel is _________________ about Jesus Christ.
- The Gospel is for ________________________. (1:5)
- The Gospel calls for ____________________________. (1:5)
- The Gospel glorifies the __________________ of Jesus. (1:5)
How is this study relevant for today?
More in Romans
February 11, 2018Intro to The Book of Romans #2