Global Outreach 2017
WHY do we go?
- The _____________ of God (Isaiah 6:3)
- The _____________ of Jesus (Matthew 28:19)
- The _____________ of the world (Romans 3:23)
HOW do we go?
- We ___________ the gospel where it has not been heard.
- We ______________ the Bible into every language.
- We _____________ churches where they are needed.
What is MY part?
- _________ – Luke 10:2
- _________ – Philippians 4:15-16
- _________ – Luke 10:3
Personal Study Guide
- What was your primary take-away from the sermon on Sunday? How did the Lord challenge you to apply the truth that you heard?
Study the Word:
- Read Romans 10:1-13. According to this passage, what is the message we proclaim? Why is that message good news for all people – Jew and Greek, men and women, slave and free?
- Read Romans 10:14-17. How does this passage make the case for the priority of missions? Why is it important that we go to all people and proclaim the gospel?
- Have you ever been on a mission trip? What did you learn from that experience? If you have not been on a mission trip, what is keeping you from taking that step?
- Are you involved in giving financially to support global missions? What has moved your heart to support missions through your giving? If you are not giving toward missions, what is keeping you from taking that step?
More in Stand Alone Message
December 3, 2017A Time to Surrender
November 26, 2017A Time to Dedicate
November 15, 2015Vision Refresh - All Will Know Building Campaign Update