Wisdom & Wealth #2: Better Choices
Passage: Proverbs 10:2–10:3, Proverbs 20:10, Proverbs 19:1, Proverbs 12:11, Proverbs 14:23, Proverbs 30:8–30:9, Proverbs 21:20, Proverbs 11:26, Proverbs 14:31, Proverbs 19:17
Wisdom & Wealth #2: Making Better Choices
#1 – We choose ____________ & _____________ over short-term gain.
#2 – We choose to work _________ at our daily __________________.
#3 – We choose to ________ some without ________________.
#4 – We choose to _________ those who are _________________.
Growth Group Discussion Guide
(1) What was your primary take-away from the sermon on Sunday? How did the Lord challenge you to apply the truth that you heard?
Study the Word:
(1) Read Proverbs 28:6. The Bible is making a value statement – that personal character is more important than temporary wealth. Do you agree with this statement? Give an example of someone choosing to do what is right even though it may cost them money.
(2) Read Proverbs 21:20. This proverb teaches the wisdom of saving for the future. Why do you think so many people today struggle with setting aside a portion of their income in savings? What is the difference between wise saving and foolish hoarding?
(1) Of the four choices explained in the sermon, which one is the hardest for you to live out in practice? What do you need to do differently in order to make better choices in that area?
(2) In what area of money management have you seen the most growth over the last ten years? What helped you to change your behavior? Have you passed along what you learned to anyone else?
Preached @ Cityview Bible Church: 6/11/17
Available for download at www.cityviewbible.org/sermons